Apartment in Dubai Marina, Dubai, UAE 3 bedrooms, 200 sq.m. № 1406

341
Apartment in Dubai Marina, Dubai, UAE 3 bedrooms, 200 sq.m. № 1406
ID1406 4 228 885 AED
  • AED
  • EUR €
  • USD $
  • RUB ₽
  • GBP £

Property description

Buy now - pay later!
ideal plan of Patejei - paying 20% of the cost of housing, you get the keys - and 3 year installments for the remaining 80%
no commission of intermediaries

We offer to your attention an apartment with 3 bedrooms, a hall and rooms for servants, the price includes 2 parking spaces and a completely fine finish in a modern incentive, as well as household appliances

Bluewaters is a place of innovation, lifestyle blend

island, waterfront, with the excitement of the city.


Creates unsurpassed comfort for residents and guests. it

a colorful lighthouse that adorns the Dubai skyline for those seeking endless possibilities for luxury lifestyle.

Located off the coast of Jumeirah Beach Residence opposite the THE BEACH complex

Bluewaters is a vibrant family destination

with a variety of places to stay that will leave an unforgettable impression even for the most spoiled choice.

The island is home to Ain Dubai, the world's largest

Ferris wheels, and is set to become one of the world's largest tourism destinations

, the complex consists of residential real estate, retail, hospitality,

and recreational activities.

The Bluewaters Residence consists of 10 apartment buildings, 4

penthouses and 17 townhouses. The property offers layouts of various sizes

and located on a podium that is erected to cover

stunning views and create a truly unique island living experience.

The elegant, medium-high towers contain 698 one, two, three and

four bedroom apartments, glazed, each with one or two

parking spaces. Bluewaters offers a premium lifestyle for

all families with household amenities, including those equipped with the latest technology

gyms, swimming pools, landscaped gardens, basketball

courts and children's playgrounds.

Bluewaters Residences offer the best in community life,

providing residents with easy access to all facilities on the island

in lush greenery.

The concept of water connects every element of the island

through a series of shaded courtyards providing cooling

external spaces. Green courtyard series

located on the waterfront, panoramic glazed windows overlooking the sea.

Pedestrian areas that are the main attraction

the islands are structured in the form of a valley, where secluded

spaces are combined with open lawns and promenades.

Interiors at Bluewaters residences are finished to the highest

standards, using a neutral palette in a minimalist style that

combines the warmth of Scandinavian wood floors with

wealth of metal accessories. Designed for the modern

lifestyle, open-plan kitchen equipped with modern Italian

appliances and seamless worktop coverings.

All apartments have floor-to-ceiling windows.
Location
  • Close to schools
  • Close to the kindergarten
  • City center
  • Near restaurants
  • First sea line
  • Sea view
  • City view
  • Park/garden view
  • Panoramic view
Features
  • Balcony
  • Terrace
  • Internet
  • Air Conditioners
  • All appliances
  • Utility room
  • Property maintenance company
  • Rental services
  • Installment payment
Indoor facilities
  • Kindergarten
  • Restaurant
  • Cafe
  • Healthcare facilities
  • SPA center
  • Beauty salon
  • Fitness room
  • Garage
Outdoor features
  • Children's playground
  • School
  • Landscaped garden
  • Park
  • Swimming pool
  • Supermarket
Contact the seller
Contact me via
CityDubai
DistrictDubai Marina
TypeApartment
Bedrooms3
Living space200 m²
  • sq. ft
To sea300 m
Completion dateIV quarter, 2020
Price
  • Price
  • per m²
4 228 885 AED
  • AED
  • EUR €
  • USD $
  • RUB ₽
  • GBP £
Seller
Elena Timchenko
Elena Timchenko
Sales Director / Managing Partner
BRN: 22824