United Arab Emirates is a country of modern cities with staggering architecture. For example, Dubai is home to the tallest building in the world with 162 floors. The 828-meter Burj Khalifa skyscraper was commissioned in 2010, but still many do not know the name of the company that built this miracle. UAE is also famous for other projects: luxurious palm islands with plenty of top-notch residential projects in Dubai, Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi and many others. Emirates.Estate offers you the list of top UAE construction companies in 2021 and tips on how to choose a UAE developer.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Largest Arab construction companies
- How to choose a developer in UAE
- Top 10 construction companies in UAE
- Basic recommendations for choosing a developer in UAE
- We will help you choose a villa or an apartment in United Arab Emirates!
The largest Arab construction companies offer development projects that gain fame all over the world, attract crowds of tourists from different parts of the Earth and, thus, bring income to their city and country.
In addition to the landmark buildings, developers offer villa and apartment complexes in United Arab Emirates, which have already become homes to thousands of people. How to find a great apartment for sale in UAE and is it worth considering the reputation of a construction company? How to choose the right developer in UAE if you plan to order the construction of an individual house, residential complex or commercial project to gain the maximum profit? Let's take a look at these questions.
How to choose a developer in UAE? Here are some tips to help you find the best developer:
- When choosing a construction company, check its website and social media accounts to find out how long the company has been in the market for, details about their business partners, awards and other achievements, and current news. In addition, make sure you read reviews from the developer's clients.
- Analyze the completed projects of developers as well as projects that are currently in progress. You can check projects on the website of the Dubai Land Department (DLD), however, the portal offers information about the projects located only in Dubai. When visiting the website of the Dubai Land Department, pay attention to the date when the construction started, at what stage the project is at the moment, when the company plans to complete the project.
- Talk to property owners who are awaiting the completion of the construction of their properties, because there are cases when the developer postpones the completion date. This is a common thing among development companies, but not in the case when the project deadline is postponed many times. Talking with clients of construction companies (you can contact them on social networks), you will understand what pros and cons the developer has, you will find out if the developer you are considering is trustworthy.
Which developers in United Arab Emirates and the most popular and trustworthy? Here are the top 10 construction companies in UAE to consider:
- Dubai Properties. The company knows what investors and property buyers look for and has been providing innovative property solutions for over 15 years. The list of projects developed by Dubai Properties includes Jumeirah Beach Residence apartments located on the front line. In addition, the company worked on the Business Bay business center and the Dubai Marina neighborhood.
- Emaar Properties, the largest real estate developer in the Middle East, was founded in 1997. The headquarters is located in Dubai. The company invests huge amounts of money in the construction of buildings and mainly operates in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. The holding includes more than 60 firms that work on various construction projects, including the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa.
- Aldar Properties is an investment, management and construction company headquartered in Abu Dhabi. Its projects include the five-star Al Raha Beach Hotel, Al Jimi Shopping Center, Al Raha Gardens, Al Gurm Resort and Abu Dhabi Central Market. In addition, the company has built Yas Island, which houses the Yas Marina Racetrack, Ferrari World complex and the Yas Marina Hotel.
- Arabtec, a Dubai-based company, specializes in providing construction services in the residential, oil and gas and energy sectors in United Arab Emirates and several other countries.
- Meraas is a Dubai-based company founded in 2007. Over the years, the developer has built many projects, which include Nikki Beach Residences, Bluewaters Residences, Bvlgari Residences, as well as the world's tallest Ferris wheel, Ain Dubai, which was planned to be opened at Expo 2020 in Dubai.
- Nakheel Properties, which built the world famous Dubai islands of Palm Jumeirah, Palm Jebel Ali and Palm Deira, was founded in 2000 and is part of the state-owned investment company Dubai World.
- Meydan is the construction company that built the world's largest racetrack. Today, it is one of the largest property developers in Dubai. The Meydan City project, the largest equestrian sports complex, has become the company's most famous work.
- Damac specialises in building luxury properties in United Arab Emirates, which include residential projects and entertainment centers. For example, the Damac Hills Estates, a complex of villas and apartment buildings in Dubai, as well as Paramount, Cavalli, Damac Maison and many other projects.
- Cayan is one of the most stable real estate development companies in United Arab Emirates. Since 1998, when the company was found, it has launched plenty of successful projects. Some of the most famous ones include Serenia Residence, Silverene, Infinity, Dorrabay Tower, La Residencia Del Mer and many more.
- Bloom Developers is a construction company that specialises in building schools, hotels, and premium residential buildings in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Last year, in 2019, it commissioned more than 3,500 properties, and today the company is working on 6,000 buildings.
Emirates.Estate has collected the best tips that will help you choose the trustworthy developer in UAE as well as the list of the top construction companies.
Whether you are planning to buy an off-plan property or build a house, consider our tips to make the right choice.
Find you dream house for sale in UAE today! Emirates.Estate has collected the best property deals in United Arab Emirates! Our real estate experts will help you choose the best apartment in UAE. Emirates.Estate also provides legal assistance with paperwork. We make sure that buying an apartment in UAE is easy and safe!