REAL ESTATE IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Emirates.Estate offers an exclusive range of the very latest property deals in United Arab Emirates. We have collected the best property in Dubai and UAE options from top developers and real estate agencies. With Emirates.Estate, you can easily find your dream home to live in or invest in. Our team verifies each property listing and our easy-to-use search filters will help you find properties for sale in UAE that perfectly match all your requirements in no time.
Property for sale in United Arab Emirates
Renowned for their staggering skyscrapers and ultra-modern villa developments on the one hand and for traditional bustling bazaars and chic boutiques on the other hand, UAE property market attracts many foreigners who are looking for something luxurious. Property choice in this country ranges from stylish apartments in luxurious high-rent-yield development projects to stunning villa projects and larger houses in the top neighborhoods.
The most popular destinations for buying UAE property are:
- Abu Dhabi
- Ras Al Khaimah
- Umm Al Quawain
Property prices in UAE in 2020
UAE real estate market has been known as one of the more volatile markets. The country saw one of the most significant housing crashes from 2008 to 2011. However, by 2014 the market managed to recover, with property prices rising by almost 70%. Since then, housing prices have been slowly decreasing. Today, the average pricings in the most popular UAE cities look as follows:
- Dubai – 13,880.31 AED per sq. m in the city centre and 8,602.91 AED per sq. m outside the centre;
- Abu Dhabi - 12,005.36 AED per sq. m in the city centre and 9,793.95 AED per sq. m outside the centre;
- Ras-Al-khaimah – 7,396.42 AED per sq. m in the city centre and 3,922.46 AED outside the centre;
- Fujairah- 6,000.00 AED per sq. m in the city centre and 4,800.00 AED outside the centre;
- Ajman - 4,939.12 AED per sq. m in the city centre and 10,650.29 AED outside the centre;
- Sharjah - 7,334.82 AED per sq. m in the city centre and 4,540.00 AED outside the centre.
Property investment in UAE
UAE property market has recently attracted many foreign investors looking for luxury options. The reason is that these days, the market has been offering top-quality properties in exclusive projects at prices at their lowest in a decade and mortgage rates at their lowest in history. With decreasing prices, foreigners get an opportunity to bag a property bargain.
In addition, private international investors are likely to choose UAE because of the sun and the security of this country.
Emirates.Estate will help you buy property in UAE
Are you looking to buy a home in UAE? Our platform ensures everything our clients need:
- The very latest property offers from trusted developers, real estate agents and property owners;
- One of the largest property database in UAE;
- User-friendly property search with different parameter filters;
- The latest market news and statistics, guides and reviews and other useful information for expats;
- Professional real estate advice.
Emirates.Estate will help you find your ideal property and buy it from a trusted seller. Check out our hottest property bargains today!