Real estate in Abu Dhabi
Search for properties for sale in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates on Emirates.Estate, an online real estate platform that offers the very latest and hottest property deals in Abu Dhabi from top trusted developers and agencies.
Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE, is the second most populated city in the country. Thanks to a large number of professionals and foreign entrepreneurs moving to the city, its population is growing steadily. Abu Dhabi’s economic stability and constant growth make it one of the most sought out places to live and invest in.
Property for sale in Abu Dhabi, UAE
In 2019, foreigners and expats received the right to own freehold property in special investment areas in Abu Dhabi. It means that they can buy a property or a land plot and have the right to lease, occupy or resell it without any restriction. This has attracted many foreigners and expats looking to invest in property in Abu Dhabi. The city offers a diverse range of real estate options, from luxurious villas to affordable apartments in top-notch, modern projects.
The most popular property option in the capital are 2-bedroom apartments. Its average price starts at AED 795,000. Bigger apartments will cost you AED 1,150,000 (for three bedrooms) and AED 3,800,000 (for four rooms). When it comes to villas, the prices start at AED 825,000; while you will have to pay at least AED 4,000,000 for a bigger townhouse.
Abu Dhabi investment properties
Affordable property prices (comparing with the neighbouring Dubai), low mortgage rates, great diversity of amenities and top-notch quality in development projects make Abu Dhabi extremely popular both with foreign and local property investors.
The most sought out investment areas in Abu Dhabi include:
- Al Reef (affordable property prices, family-friendly environment, proximity to the Abu Dhabi International Airport and other popular neighbourhoods);
- Al Raha Beach (excellent choice of water-front properties and beachside amenities);
- Yas Island (a man-made island with luxurious villa projects and entertainment and leisure amenities);
- Saadiyat Island (the capital’s cultural hub with off-plan developments and exclusive waterfront properties and stunning locations);
- Masdar City (energy-efficient development designs with residential and commercial properties).
Buy property in Abu Dhabi with Emirates.Estate
Are you looking for a property in Abu Dhabi to relocate to, or invest in? We have everything you need. At Emirates.Estate, we verify every property listing and include a detailed description of a property: its floorplan, photos and guide to the neighbourhood. Our platform connects sellers with property buyers and ensures both sides a seamless experience. Check out our exclusive collection of property deals in Abu Dhabi today!